Date of issue: 00:00 GMT, 10/09/2015
1. The following Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter of "iPOPS Micro III" ("The Promotion") is Expekt Poker.
3. The Promotion is only available to players with an Expekt Poker account on www.expekt.com ("the Site").
4. Taking part in the Promotion represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the Official House Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are located on www.expekt.com.
5. The Promotion starts on Monday 21st September 2015 and ends on Sunday 4th October 2015 at the end of the last tournament.
6. The promotion consists of Satellites, Main Events and Freebuys. The Satellites commence on Monday 21st September 2015. Main Events are small buy-in tournaments, commencing on Monday 28th September 2015.
7. Freebuys can have maximum 5000 player and the registration opens 90 minutes before start.
8. In order to take part in this Promotion, players must participate in Satellites or buy-in directly. Satellites will award tokens which can be used in iPOPS Micro III related tournaments during the promotion period.
9. Some iPOPS Micro III main events might replace similar regular network tournaments on the date of each main event.
10. Main Event entry tokens are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
11. Expekt Poker reserves the right to exclude players that participate in the promotion with multiple accounts.
12. Any player who contravenes any of these Terms & Conditions and/or in the event that we reasonably suspects that a player has acted fraudulently by way of registering multiple accounts or by any other means obtaining an unfair or unintended advantage, we reserve the right to stop any attempted withdrawal of funds, suspend and/or close the account and retain the total balance on the account including any bonus funds and winnings.
13. Expekt Poker may amend/cancel the promotion at its sole discretion at any given time. Amendments shall not affect the terms of the offer which has already been taken up. Instead changes will affect new offers. Changes will be made upon reasonable notice and posted online or otherwise brought to your attention so that customers are able to read and accept them prior to continuing to participate in the Promotion.
14. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English language version shall prevail.